How to Avoid Marketing Overwhelm: Instead Get Results!
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM (PDT)
Location: Santa Maria Business Development Center
731 S. Lincoln Street, Santa Maria, CA
Are you overwhelmed with your digital marketing tasks..creating social media posts, coming up with content, organizing your busy work and personal life, keeping all your contacts in one place? Come on out for an overview of digital programs and apps to take away some of the overwhelm without breaking the bank!
- How to create beautiful posts and email images without photoshop and graphic design skills
- How to create a content calendar for social media and email marketing
- Great programs to help you quickly schedule and publish your social media posts
- What to do with all those business cards you collect!
- Digital To Do Lists
- Find content easily online…articles, images and more
Everything You Need To Know To Succeed With
Date:June 12, 2019
Time 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: America’s Job Center, 880 Industrial Way, San Luis Obispo, CA
Whether you’re just starting out or have a well-established business, this class is for you! Learn how online and offline marketing can help you build and promote your brand. We will cover:
- E-mail marketing tips and tricks including automations and landing pages
- How to effectively use social media for your brand
- Importance of good visuals (photo and video) to promote your brand
- Learn about digital tools to help make your job easier
- Offline marketing tactics including direct mail, PR, promotional products and more
- Q&A- Come ready with your specific questions for your brand
Holiday Marketing Planning
August 2nd-San Luis Obispo 1-4pm
October 11th- Santa Maria
More to come! Check back!