Digital Marketing Audit
Are Your Direct To Consumer Dollars
Missing The Mark?
I offer a complimentary no obligation Digital Marketing Audit. I will review any aspect of your DTC business you are interested in having reviewed:
- Wine Club Processing/Support: Review your Wine Club work flow process from start to finish to see if any improvements are needed to ensure a smooth and timely club run. Make sure club members are getting the help they need and contacted for updates.
- E-Mail Marketing: If you currently are sending out e-mails, I will review past e-mail efforts for design and and content. I will review any analytics you may have on past campaigns and offer suggestions for setting up an e-mail marketing program.
- Social Media: Review all social media platforms you are currently engaged with and review posts, images and insights available and make any suggestions on improving publishing, engaging and listening.
- E-Mail/Phone Customer Support: Review your e-mail and phone support experience for wine club members, customers/visitors.
- Website Design and User Experience: I will review your site and look at user experience, overall design and flow and shopping cart experience. Will look across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Website Analytics: If you have Google Analytics or other analytics installed on your site, will ask for permission to view your account and create a report on visitors, referrals and general usage of your site. Report depth will depend on how your analytics are set up.
- SEO Analysis: Review your site for organic search improvements.
- Mystery Shop: Mystery shopping is not about catching your employees doing something wrong. It is about learning how to improve and enhance your tasting room experience. See your full experience from the eyes of a mystery visitor. You decide what aspects to “shop” and a full report is provided on each shop. (additional costs apply)
Let me know which areas of your DTC business you would like audited and I will contact you to get started!
You can immediately set up a 30 minute introductory phone call to discuss what you would like covered in the audit. If you have any questions before you set up the phone call, you can call or fill in the contact form below.